T-shirt weather is slowly making its way into our day-to-day lives again. I have really discovered my style in the past couple months, which mans I’ve been doing a lot of shopping. In the process, I’ve found a love for fun little t-shirts like this. They are a fun way to add interest to a fairly simple everyday look like this.
Here are my top 5 picks:
1. Topshop Lover Tee (purchased through Nordstrom) – This is the tee featured above! I love the dainty feel this tee has because of the small font.
2. Oh La La Embroidered T-shirt – This cute little pocket tee comes in three colors: navy, white, and red. The slogans vairy, but my favorite is the white tee with “oh la la” embroidered on the pocket.
3. Forever 21 Cha Cha Cha Tee – This golden yellow color has been everywhere lately and is definitely something I have my eye on. I also think the slogan “cha cha cha” is adorable in a tee. P.S. its under $9!!
4. Forever 21 Embroidered Bee Tee – Although I’m the worlds biggest baby when it comes to bugs, I seem to love them on clothes and accessories (mentioned in this post here). This white tee features two embroidered bees. Again, not sure why I love bug fashion, but I can’t get enough.
5. Cotton Heart Embroidered Tee – This white tee is super simple with a classic red heart embroidered on it. You can’t go wrong with hearts!
Extra Pick: This extra picks goes out to all of my fellow bloggers! I thought this blogger themed top was a fun pick for any blogger out there.