As you all know, I’m completely obsessed with bikinis. My bikini draw is beyond stuffed right now, but hey the more the merrier right? My love for bikinis has inspired me to share some of the best bikini brands to shop from!
When it comes to bikinis I love to find things that are a little different from what everyone else at the beach is wearing. But I also love to have some classic pieces to mix and match with. These are some of my current favorite bikini brands for finding just that! I have also listed them from least expensive to most expensive to make it easy for you all to find a new brand to love.
- Forever 21 – ($) This is great if you are looking for something cheap, but also cute and unique at the same time. Although these bikinis may not be the best quality, there are definitely some cute and fun pieces. Perfect for someone shopping on a budget or a broke college kid like me.
- Aerie – ($$) They have some of my very favorite swimwear and for really great prices! They have very classic pieces along with some trendy pieces too! They are currently having a sale where you get a free bikini bottom with any bikini top purchase! So go check that out, I know I will be.
- Jolyn – ($$) This brand is designed for athletes and professional swimmers. And while I am neither of those things, I do really love their pieces. They have almost any color you could imagine in a wide variety of styles. Plus, they are designed for movement, so they won’t be going anywhere while you swim!
- Midori – ($$$) I had been drooling over Midori Bikinis for the longest time now. I finally got my first piece recently, the Moana Croatia top, and I’m officially in love. You really do get what you pay for with this brand. These bikinis are not only unique and adorable, but super soft and well made. 100% worth the money.
- Beach Babe – ($$$) This is the most expensive brand on my list, but again, you get what you pay for! They have some of the most adorable swimwear. I’m a little obsessed with the styles they offer. Again, nothing but great quality that I would 100% recommend.
You’ll get a look into my personal collection once summer rolls around! But for now, I hope this inspires you to grow your bikini collection. And if you love bikinis like me, share your favorite brands in the comments down below!
Thanks for reading.
Love, Hannah Lee