Spring and summer always have me loving the boho look. Since things are slowly starting to warm up, Today’s two hair do’s are inspired by just that! These take only a few minutes and are far more effortless than they look. If you give them a try share them with me on Instagram with the hashtag #lovehannahlee. Now, let’s get braiding!
Also, enjoy my horribly chipped nails. At least the color is pretty right?
Boho Inspired Half Up Bun & Braid
- Start by sectioning off the hair on the crown of your head.
2. Loosely twist that section and wrap it around itself until you have a bun. Secure with a hair tie. If your bun is sticking out too much, try pinning the sides down with some bobby pins.
3. Then loosen up the sides and the bun itself.
4. Add a braid to one or both sides. I just did a regular braid, but a fishtail would look super cute too!
6. Loosen up the braid a little and you are all done!
Boho Inspired Braided Bun
- Start by adding a regular braid to both sides of your part. I like to keep my braids tight for this look. I know, I’m just as shocked as you.
2. Add another braid to the under section of your hair.
3. Then gather everything except the under section braid into a bun and secure with a hair tie. To learn exactly how I do my bun, check out this post here!
4. Then wrap the under section braid around the bun and tuck into your hair tie to secure.
5. Loosen up the front pieces and you are done!
I really love both of these looks right now. I hope you do as well!
Thanks for reading.
Love, Hannah Lee