Off the shoulder tops have been huge for well over a year now. Although I was a little slow to hope on the off-the-shoulder train, I’m glad I did! For some reason I never got around to picking up a true off the shoulder top last season. It’s not that I didn’t like them, I just never thought to buy one. But, this season I have added two (the other mentioned here) to my collection and could not be more obsessed. They’re so easy and fun to style, while also maintaining a classic vibe. I fell in-love with this look moments after we took these pictures. I always like my outfits (why would I wear them if I didn’t?), but seeing them photographed really makes me fall in love with a look.
Here are my top 5 picks:
1. Forever 21 Off-the-Shoulder Flounce Top– This is the exact top I have on in this post! Nothing beats a classic white top; regardless of the style.
2. Loft Gingham Side Tie Off The Shoulder Side Tie Top– With gingham being so popular right now, it would be hard to go wrong with this beauty.
3. All Things Mochi Izza Ruffle Sleeve Top– So I have been eyeing this top for quite some time now and am just now realizing how steep the price is.. for some reason I never noticed the zero and thought it was only $35!! But because it’s such a pretty top.. I still wanted share its beauty and some similar less expensive options here and here!
4. Old Navy Relaxed Off-the-Shoulder Striped Top– This is about as classic as an off the shoulder top can get. Nothing says spring and summer quite like blue and white pin stripes.
5. Forever 21 Crepe Off-the-Shoulder Top– If you now me, you know I love neutrals. And the one thing I love more than that? Striped neutrals! This black and white striped top is perfect and will definitely make its way into my closet.
Shop The Look