I’m sure you have all seen these sneakers far too many times over on my Instagram. I mean, I wear them practically everyday; I’m not even exaggerating. So today I am sharing my love for slip on sneakers! Including a similar pair to these ones and a few other pairs I hope to add to my collection someday.
I’ve always loved sneakers, especially cute ones. I’ve also always had a thing for casual and simple style. So for me, slip on sneakers are a perfect way to combined the casual comfort of a sneaker with a little flair of style. Plus, they are super comfy. Who even has time for uncomfortable shoes?
Anyways, here are 6 pairs of slip on sneakers I’m practically drooling over. Enjoy!
- JSlides ‘Cydney’ Slip-On Sneaker – Now, my exact shoes are no longer available (they were from H&M); but these ones sure are! They are the most similar to the ones I have right now. I can’t tell you how much I love the faux snake-skin look. It is the perfect neutral without being too plain.
- H&M Slip On Sneaker – These are actually the exact same as the pair I own, but in white! I love how they are plain white with a scale texture to add a little something. Plus they are super comfy. I’ve worn these walking around town for hours and have never gotten any irritation or blisters!
- UGG Fierce Sneaker – I spotted these babies on UGG’s Instagram a few weeks ago and could not get over how cute they are. So here I am sharing them with you. They also come in a gorgeous blue called “peacock”.
- Revel Frankie Slip ons – These are both inexpensive and classic, how can you go wrong! I also love how they have a little but of fun texture to them.
- Vans Matte Iridescent Slip On – For some strange reason, I really love these. I honestly can’t explain it, I just love them.
- Vans Classic Slip On – These sneakers were the ones that inspired this post. This light pink color has been my absolute favorite lately, so therefore, I need these in my life. They are currently at the top of my wish list!
I hope I was able to inspire you to join the slip on sneaker club; It’s a fun place.
Thanks for reading!
Love, Hannah Lee