Today’s tutorial is beyond easy and also super cute! This is perfect for those days when you are working with 2nd, 3rd, or maybe even 4th day hair. I don’t have too much else to say, so lets just get going!
- You are going to start with a dutch braid about mid way down your part. Add in small pieces until you reach the top of your ear, then continue without adding hair. Then, you will do an inverted fishtail in front of the dutch braid. For a more in-depth description of the fishtail, you can check out this video here. In the video I do the same type of fishtail, just bigger. Again, for this braid you will add in hair until you reach the top of your ear, then continue without adding hair.
2. Once your braids are done, pull those babies apart! With this look, I think the bigger the better. So don’t be afraid to go crazy.
3. Then gather the hair into a low ponytail. Once the hair is fully secured, undo the ends of the braids that are left in the ponytail. Or leave them if you want a little something extra!
4. Once the pony is all set, pull apart your braids and place them just how you would like. Sometimes putting the hair into a pony can move and change your braids.
5. For an added touch, cover your hair tie with a small piece of hair from the pony. I show you how to secure this without a bobby pin in this video here!
And then you are done! Even though this is super simple, I thought it would be fun to share!
I hope you all enjoyed! Remember to sharing your recreations with me on Instagram (@lovehannahlee) and don’t be afraid to ask questions if you’re confused. Thank you for reading!
Love, Hannah Lee