I’m usually the type to straighten my hair, but lately I have been really into these effortless waves. So today I am showing you how to achieve these quick and easy everyday waves. This is something a little different from my usual hair tutorials, but I wasn’t in the mood for a braid post today. So waves it is!
I hope you all enjoy! I think this hair do is super cute, especially for spring time!
- Start off by brushing out your hair. Than lightly spraying it with a flexible hold hairspray and brushing it out with your fingers. You can find my favorite hairspray here; and it is not the one in the picture!
2. Than curl you hair in medium-sized sections. The curling wand I am using is 1 – 1.5 inch. You can find it here! I divide my hair down the middle and curl one side at a time. I like to keep this fairly simple to insure the end product doesn’t look to polished.
3. Once you have finished the first section, allow the curls to cool and spray them with a little hair spray.
4. Repeat the process on the other section of hair. Curl, cool, and spray.
5. Gently comb through the curls once your hair has cooled and the hairspray has dried. I also like to shake out my hair to make the curls/waves looks super natural and messy. I literally flip my head over and my shake haha!
And then you are done!
If you give this look a try be sure to share it with me on Instagram (@lovehannahlee). I love to see your recreations!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this wavy look as much as I do.
Love, Hannah Lee