Today’s post is some last minute holiday hair inspiration for you guys! Even though this looks like a complex process, it is one of the easiest braided looks I’ve done. Although there is nothing holiday specific to this look, I have been loving just how quick and easy it is and thought it would be perfect as a last minute holiday hair-do. Be sure to share your recreations with me on social media (all of mine linked above), I love seeing what you guys create!
1. Start of by creating a dutch braid on one side of your part. Instead of a regular dutch braid, where you add hair into both sections/sides (tutorial here), only add hair from the top section into the braid.
2. Once you reach the middle of the back of your head, stop adding hair in and continue with a regular braid all the way down. Then repeat this process on the other side of your part.
3. Once you have your second braid, tie the two together with a small hair elastic.
4. Then undo the two braids below the elastic an re-braid them into one regular three strand braid.
5. Lastly, cut out the hair tie holding the two braids together and loosen each braid.