For the past couple weeks I have been totally obsessed with these little bites. First of all they seriously taste like a cookie, but they are actually good for you! These little bites will keep you full and energized until your next meal. I even like to eat them with breakfast or as a quick little dessert!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 handful mini chocolate chips
- 1 handful coconut
- Begin by mixing the honey and almond butter together.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (oats, chia seeds, chocolate chips, & coconut) one at a time and in that order.
- Roll into small bite sized balls.
- Chill for a minimum of 30 minutes before eating & enjoy!
- - Store in an air tight container.
- - Keep refrigerated for best results.
If you make these little bites, let me know how you like them! Even though I already know you’ll love them.
Thanks for reading!
Love, Hannah Lee