Today I share with you the raspberry mango smoothie bowl. This conmination is a personal fav of mine. Raspberries and mangos are two of my favorite fruits! What makes this one even more delicious is the toppings. There are seriously so many yummy things to choose from for this! Not only can these toppings add flavor, but also some added health benefits! You can also substitute in any of your favorite fruits if you’re not a fan of raspberries and mangos. Blueberry pomegranate and strawberry banana are some tasty other options to try!
I have actually posted this recipe before. But, it somehow found its way to private and then deleted. I do really love this recipe so I wanted to recreate it for you all! I hope you enjoy! Even though I already know you will.
This smoothie bowl is a super quick, easy, and yummy way to nourish your body in the AM (or even PM) when time isn’t exactly on your side! So grab some fruit and lets get blending.
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Granola of choice
- Chia seeds
- Blend mango, raspberries, and milk until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings of your choice. I listed my favorites above.
- - Any type of milk will work perfectly fine. Almond is just my preference.
- - I would recommend adding more milk if you have a low power blender.
- - This should be thicker than an average drinking smoothie.
Thank you for reading loves! For the past few months I have been very aware of what I am eating and have found some yummy (& healthy) new recipes. So, there will be more food to come in the future!
Love, Hannah Lee