Isn’t this dress so dang cute? I absolutely love how simple and comfortable it is while still being flattering. The wrap detail defiantly adds more shape then a traditional midi dress. While I did think this was cute online, once I saw it in person I loved it 100x more. The color beautiful and the material is super soft; the perfect combo if you ask me! Below I’m sharing my top 5 dress picks for this summer (including this one). I own three of the beauties mentioned below, and the other two are on my wishlist! Be sure to let me know which dress is your favorite! Although I love them all, I think number 4 is my top pick (I actually have it on right now!).
Here are my top 5 picks:
1. Surplice Wrap Dress – (worn above) I’ve seen wrap dresses and tops all over the place lately and love them. They wrap detail easily adds to much to any piece. And this one is under $20!
2. Gingham Lace-up Cami Dress (another similar option here) – This is the gingham dress I had on in one of my recent Instagram posts! Unfortunately, it’s sold out right now. Forever 21 tends to do restocks pretty frequently, so keep an eye on this one.
3. Contemporary Striped Maxi Dress – I love love love the mix of colors here. While this dress is pretty basic, I feel the colors give it a more chic and trendy vibe.
4. Casual Parachute Maxi Dress – Guys, this is one of the cutest dresses I’ve found all summer. I love the laid back vibes mixed with the feminine color and ruffles at the bottom. They even have a tall version which you can find here!
5. Smocked Off The Shoulder Dress – I spotted this dress at Nordstrom a couple weeks ago and have been thinking about it ever since. I feel like it is the perfect dress for a lazy summer day!
Shop The Look:
Dress: Forever 21 | Sneakers: Tjmaxx