Todays post is dedicated to this twisted messy braid I recently discovered! It is super easy and probably one of my favorite messy hair do’s. This is one of those hair styles that looks super tricky and almost impossible but is actually beyond easy once you have learned the technique! So just keep practicing and I promise you will get it. If you have any trouble don’t be afraid to ask questions! I would love to help. Now let’s get braiding! or should I say twisting?
- Start by twisting back the front sections of hair on both sides of your part. Secure with a hair tie.
- Separate the hair into two sections.
- Twist the sections! The direction does not matter in this hairstyle.
- Put the two twisted piece together.
- Put your finger through the middle of the two pieces.
- Separate the two where your finger was to create two new sections.
- Then repeat this process (steps 2-6) until you have reached the end of your hair.
- Once you have tied off the final braid you can pull apart the twists to add some extra volume and messiness.
I hope you guys enjoy this! And be sure to share your recreations with me.
Thank you for reading and supporting my blog!
Love, Hannah Lee